It appears that you do not qualify for Summary Dissolution of the marriage.

Family Code 2400(a)(4) states that Summary Dissolution is only available if "The marriage is not more than five years in duration at the time the petition is filed."

However, if you are in Kern County, we can still help you with other forms of separation and divorce.  Give us a call for a free initial consultation: (661) FAST-HELP. 

This Page Sponsored By
No One Yet :(

Copyright © 2001, Law Offices of George A. Boyle